- Only active duty USAF members are eligible for participation. More information about the Air Force as a career can be found through the links at the Team Web Links page.
- As with other Air Force level sports, an Air Force Form 303 is used to officially request consideration for the team. This form can be obtained through any base fitness facility. See the AFSVA Shooting Sports web page for more information.
- Prior to filing an AF Form 303, a potential member is encouraged to contact the team through any of its current members.
- A current classification is recommended, but not necessary for consideration.
- An individual wishing to be considered must have ample time available to support both personal and team training programs, above and beyond their normal AF mission requirements.
- Because of the long term investment in developing the team, an interested individual should demonstrate continuing dedication to the sport by frequent participation in competition.